Friday 14 March 2014

1 Motel Dress, 3 ways to wear

I've been a long time fan of Motel since the early days, back when their specialty was printed body con dresses. The brand has really evolved and I love seeing the new prints they bring out each season.

I recently bought the 'Petal Shift Dress' in the tangerine Morris Flower print and below are three ways to style it (though excuse my laziness in not changing up my hair and makeup too :p):


Look #1: Smart/ Sophisticated

Though the dress is pretty loud, a blazer and some strappy heels smartens it up






Look #2: Bright and Casual

With a denim jacket and neon necklace this dress can be dressed down for a casual pub outing





Look #3: Clash with other prints
It can be hard to successfully clash prints, but for some reason leopard print seems to go well with all sorts of patterns- spots, stripes, tartan and floral too. Knee high socks are a bit passe now, but I kind of like them with this outfit.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment