Friday 21 December 2012

What's in my basket...

@ Motel

It's so close to Christmas now that I really can't afford to be buying myself anything. However, that never stops me from having a browse online. I quite like Motel, especially since they've developed as a company and do more than just printed body con dresses like they used to. Here are my top picks from the website


Sale items



The last month or so I've been veering towards midi and maxi length skirts and dresses- must be because of the cold weather. My knees won't be on show until March at the very earliest! I think this would be a great addition to my largely monochromatic wardrobe, and would look good with boots and the fur stole that never leaves my neck


 







I haven't worn a playsuit for a while, but I love the colour of this one, the pattern of the lace and the frill around the middle. Looks a little short though, which I guess is to be expected from Motel!


















Non Sale




A plain top, but would go great with my vast numbers of high waisted shorts/ skirts and my shiny new American Apparel disco pants!




















Ditto with this top. I must be in a style rut because I seem to only be drawn to black clothing. But I also love the cut out sleeves on this crop top




















Think this is a bit expensive, but I love the wash of the shirt and how it looks with the trousers and boots. Would recreate this look with my disco pants and Ant Boots. Basically think I just want to look like this model! Loving the grungey/ glam vibe

No comments:

Post a Comment