Tuesday 18 December 2012

OPI New collection March 2013: The Great and Powerful OZ

As I was having a casual check of my Facebook saw a post from OPI with a preview of their new collection out in March 2013. The collection is inspired by Disney's 'The Great and Powerful Oz' and when I first saw the colours I thought they were gorgeous, but not necessarily what I would have expected. The colours are pretty muted, with 3 being reminiscent of the New York City Ballet collection, and I would've thought an Oz themed collection would have some crazy bright colours (maybe I'm thinking too much about the original film). However, I love a good nude polish, the glitter's look fabulous and they've included a golden liquid sand, which looks much more interesting than the liquid sand polishes of Mariah Carey's collection.


picture taken from OPI Facebook page



I'm yet to own an OPI shade, as funds are extremely limited following three years at uni and a three month trip around Asia, but I might have to indulge in a few of these- or look out to see if they bring out a miniature collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment