Wednesday 12 December 2012

Genius invention for nail polish addicts

I was watching TV with my mother when one of the typical ads came on. You know, the classic JML-style cheesy advert showcasing a new 'must have' gadget. However, with this one both me and my mum went 'Wow, I want one of those!'. High Street TV presents the Nail Buddy; a simple thing that you put between your knees (oo-er) and slot your nail varnish inside 


Image from sixtyplussurfers.co.uk (only place I could find a picture!)

This may seem like a silly invention for some (who are probably thinking, 'why not put the polish bottle on a table?'), but as someone who holds their polish whilst painting and has had too many accidents tipping or dropping the bottle [idiot], this is straight on my Christmas list. 



The Nail Buddy is available at highstreettv.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Siobhan

    Thanks for reviewing the Nail Buddy we are so glad you found it useful. We will feature your post and blog on our Facebook page - facebook.com/nailbuddy

    You can also buy the Nail Buddy instore at Boots and online at Amazon and Ebay through High Street TV.

    ❤ NB

    ReplyDelete