Thursday 1 May 2014

What's in my basket... Zara S/S 14

Long time no post! Usual excuses; work, lack of money to buy anything worth blogging about and long- distancing with the boyfriend means that my weekends are usually spent trawling up to Dorset.

A nice simple post to get back into the swing of things: my recent picks from Zara. I always see people buy gorgeous things from Zara, and there's usually one or two blogger-hyped pieces each season, but I find it hard to shop in store. Whenever I go in I can never find what I'm looking for or even much I like, but when I went on the website this afternoon I found so many things I want! I've just been paid but I'm trying to restrain myself...

all images from zara.com

Skirt with crochet/lace hem: £25.99




I love the detail along the hemline of this skirt, but it has actually inspired me to give this a go myself, by buying a cheap skirt and some pretty trimming to sew along the bottom. I'm thinking a lilac or baby blue version would be lovely for summer.


Printed skirt: £19.99




This has a really sporty vibe, which isn't usually my thing, but I think the combination of the loud print with the sporty accents works so well



Wrapover skirt: £25.99


This caught my eye due to the way the skirt ties across the front. It reminds me of a piece from one of Rihanna's collections for River Island, a dress with a 'fake' shirt tied around the middle.




Striped dress with floral sleeves: £19.99


I first saw this on the ever-stylish Lily Melrose, and fell in love. It's really good value for £20 and I love clashing prints.


Hopefully now the days are staying lighter for longer I will get back into blogging. I really want to do outfit photos but have no tripod and I hate having my photo taken, so I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone else to  take some!





post signature

1 comment:

  1. I need to have a browse on the Zara website! I always end up buying something! x

    ReplyDelete